Finally! I am so happy to present Birds & Bees, finished. I started this last year, I think..if you find any leaves missing, please don't tell me about it. LoL!
The deer is my favorite part..is it not silly cute?
Gotta run..severe weather heading right at us. I leave you with a little butterfly that showed up yesterday..
Many thanks for stopping by..
28 comments:
Oh my --- stay safe! I hate tornadoes. :(
I loooooove your finish!!!! Oh my! The chart pictures just don't do this piece justice. It's wonderful! That deer cracks me up. lol!
I saw your storm on my phone's Doppler weather! Oh my goodness! I thought of you and Paulette! Stay safe! I love your cute CHS finish! The colors are so wonky and the deer is darling! Congrats on the finish!
This design is so unique and beautiful. I'm crazy about the colors of the fibers you used.Love the bees and of course that deer is too cute. I can't wait to see how you'll frame or finish it. I'm keeping you and yours in my thoughts concerning the threat of bad weather.
Linda
Love your finish...lovely. Be safe....the weather this year is SCARY!!
Great finish on the birds and the bees, I love the deer too! Hope the severe weather missed you!,
Congrats on a great finish. Love that deer!
Great finish! Love the colors. Stay safe.
Such unusual colors, but it sure did turn out cute! Be safe...
Scary weather alright. Hope you had no complications and are safe. Your sampler is beautiful.
What a sweet and beautiful sampler! Congratulations with the finish!
Stay safe!
Hugs,
Tatyana
Congrats on the lovely finish!
Please remain safe... I got so scared when I heard about the storms.... I love the deer and LOVE that diving bird~~~ Too cute!~
Take care of you and your family as those storms flare up this spring and summer...
Always, Faye
Beautiful finish!
Be safe :)
Congrats on the finish, Marsha!! It's beautiful!!
I hope you are all safe there Marsha? Thank you so much for your comment. You were right about my mom. She was also underway so it was a shock to read it when she got back to my niece's house. Thankfully it is all okay now.
I love your finish! This is the cutest design and I love everything from the tree to the deer to the bird to the bee! Congratulations.
Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi
Completely gorgeous, love the colors and can't wait to see it framed!!!!!
I love your finish! The deer is my favorite too...and the colors are beautiful. Stay safe...these storms are really something.
Beautiful finish, Marsha! I also love that sweet deer. Be safe, we're having thunderstorms right now but no tornados (I don't think). Be safe.
Beautiful finish! Love the quirky colors, birds and deer in this piece. Stay safe in this crazy weather!
Beautiful finish, makes me want to run upstairs and pull mine out
Great finish! LOVE the colors and the "unique" deer.
Hope you made it through the storm OK.
It must be so frightening to go through those storms! I've thought about you and Paulette many times. I hope you stayed safe.
Birds and Bees is gorgeous!! That deer is so wonky and I just love him!
Beautiful colours too. Congrats on such a spectacular finish!
What a beautiful finish:) So pretty.
Stay safe.
I'm so crazy about your finish that I just purchased the pattern and plan on starting it ASAP!!!!
Linda
I LOOOOOVE your finish!! I honestly hadn't paid much attention to that design and now, having seen your finish--oh my! I need to put it towards the top of the list for when the mojo returns. I love the birds.
Stay safe with all that crazy weather you've been having!
What a darling finish! It is just so fun with those unusual colors...
Congratulations on a beautiful finish :)
So cute!i love the quirkiness of this piece!
Love, love, love the colors in this!!
Post a Comment