Sunday, November 22, 2009
Kelmscott Goodies!
Oh goodness..Paula really outdid herself. I wish I could let you HOLD this needle minder to see up close how beautiful it is..not a chance! LoL! and the scissors..look how tiny they are!! Every time she comes out with something new, it becomes my favorite. This truly is the most beautiful of all the needle minders..you can imagine how Paulette reacted. I'm sure she thinks it was designed just for her...hmm? LoL!
I got a good start on Block #9! Only 3 more, but I got Christmas of Hawk Run in as well as Black Horse Inn, and I'm itching to start both of them..you know, as soon soon as I start Paradise Lost? Just have me committed now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I'm so tempted by the new Kelmscott goodies! The crown is definitely right up Paulette's alley! lol! Your block 9 is looking gorgeous -- your stitches look absolutely perfect. How do you do that? lol! Nice bird pictures too. I'm not good at that nature picture taking stuff. :D
OMG for the crown needle minder!! I've seen other photos, but yours show it as a deep, lovely plum. This may be my new favorite, which spot was previously held by the pink lady...and I don't even own one of the kelmscotts yet!! :D I do have a pair of the deliciously prim putfords.
Your stitching is beautiful, and I'm astonished by all those birds, especially the Hawk. How appropriate in a post about HRH Stitching!
Oh wow, at the birds in your yard! Maybe I'd have some if I filled my bird feeders once in a while. But even when mine are full, they all gather around, roll their eyes, and fly off to your place. Like your seed is better or something. Just because you grow your own and buy mine at the gas station... whatever. Besides, birds have fleas, so I'm glad they're all at your place.
Paulette, your best daughter.
Marsha, love the birdy pictures and your puppy is so sweet.
The needle minder and scissors are all nice, I love my A&E needle minder. Three more blocks, that's not many ;-).
The new Kelmscott goodies are wonderful as is your stitching. I love your bird photos.
oh wow! I love that crown needleminder thingy! Has Paulette seen it yet? She needs to have one since she LOVES her royal sister, oops, i mean "royalty" items. MY MAJOR!!! I cant wait to see him!! He looks like he is mad in this picture. natalie saw it and said..mommy! major is grumpy! LOL! LLLLY!
Oh yeah, that crown is definitely Paulette!! ;) Paula comes up with the most fabulous stuff! Your Village is coming along so nicely--YGG. Love the nature pics, too, especially the cardinal.
Greaat blog
Post a Comment