I had a wonderful time in my Green Room on Friday night, working on my holiday toile quilt.


I also took out the drab toile one I did last year and ironed it..I hope to get them quilted in the next week or so...I didn't have time to play with settings on my camera, so this first one looks all washed out. The second one really shows the right color.


And a few lingering bits of fall outside my kitchen window...
8 comments:
GASP!!!! I love that toile quilt!!!! (as Mike would say, you left the "t" off of toilet. LOL)
LLLLLY!
The toile is gorgeous Marsha.
Oooooh, I love that toile! The red on the first one is spectacular! I love the second one too. Can't wait to see them quilted!
Ooh; love the drab one!
As for the bluebird, our friend's dad "rescued" a little fallen bird a year or two ago. This man is a great lover of animals and particularly birds. Imagine his delight when the saucy little fellow's blue feathers began growing in a short while later. He is utterly devoted to the family, and for a time refused to eat if not from their hands directly.
Love both of them. I don't think last years is drab at all, it's subdued and elegant :-). Pretty flowers too.
LOVIN' that red toile quilt MM!!! BEAUTIMUS!!!! They're both gonna be gorgeous!
OMG, goodness - I absolutely love toile and I'm in love with both of yours! They're both stunning.
Beautiful quilts, Marsha! I love that toile. Love the wildlife photos, too, especially the blue jay!
Post a Comment