I think it's time for another quilt. Our family room is always, always cold, even in the summer, it being garden level in the front and completely underground in the back. My DH informed me the other day that the quilt he used down there during his siesta was useless. Well of course it is, dear..it's only the size of a wall hanging. So I was digging around in my jelly cabinet in the green room and found the rest of the fat quarters that came with my Bistro collection. I think I might do a Yellow Brick Road..and honey, this time it'll be big enough for you to use.
3 comments:
Oh I can't wait to see it! Lucky husband of yours! I made my hubbie a quilt once -- laptop size. lol!
I love those fabrics!!!!!! Love!!!
I suppose Dad could always borrow my Dutch Beauty if he needs something bigger than a wall hanging.
I can't wait to see your new YBR!
Paulette
Post a Comment