Monday, April 13, 2009

Alphabets Progress

Time for an update on Alphabets. I could hardly wait to get down to these birds, thinking that it would be free sailing once I got to that point. Either I'm very slow, or they are taking a lot longer than they look like they should. I really enjoyed working on them over the weekend..I curled right up on the sofa with Charlton Heston and he talked me through The Ten Commandments on Friday. :-) I just noticed that there is another leaf missing on each of the little stems.



10 comments:

Anne said...

Great progress. I'm loving the red. Where will you hang this one once it's done?

Margaret said...

Oh this is looking so pretty, Marsha! I love the birds!

pj said...

Looks great so far. I love alphabets and red!!! pj

~Judy~ said...

WOW! What beautiful stitching! You've made a lot of progress.

Siobhán said...

Wonderful progress, Marsha! Love those birds!

Kim said...

Love those birds! This is going to be a beauty!

Natasha said...

I love this desgin could you tell me who it is?
Thank you
Natasha

Milly~ said...

It's just lovely! The birds are so cute. Great movie choice, I watched it to.

Paulette said...

Those birds are fantastic!!

LLLY!
Paulette

Michelle said...

I just love this piece! How fun to get to work on the little birds now...they are so cute!