Friday, April 17, 2009

Favorite Things

I recently received these BEAUTIFUL Kelmscott scissors as a gift from a very sweet person. If they look familiar, they grace the front of Rubie's Owl Sampler. I love them! The weight-to-blade ratio, if that makes sense, is perfect. As most stitchers, I've been through the gamut of scissors, but these are my favorite. Thank you so much for the gift.

6 comments:

Katrina said...

Very pretty! What a sweet gift.

Siobhán said...

Beautiful scissors, Marsha!! They are so pretty--as is Rubie Owl! I can't wait to stitch that. :)

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

Littlebit, wow I saw your post on Vera's site, I didn't know you were on here. I am glad that I found you.

Seams to Sew and Quilt said...

Very cute, what a nice gift too.

Margaret said...

Wow! What a lucky to get these scissors. I want to get me some. :D And stitch Paulette's design to go with it....

Milly~ said...

What a sweet and precious gift.