Sunday, January 25, 2009
No picture!
Hmm, this feels funny, posting without a picture to share. I honestly am feeling a bit lazy just for the moment or I would go take a picture of SOMETHING! I have spent so much time this past week browsing blogs. I just love hearing about what other people are up to. (Anne, you need to update your blog) :-) (That's my dearest friend in the world, by the way--I'm not making up someone to talk to...honest!) Anyhow, I hurt my back last week so have not been quilting quite as much as I would like. But my coffee quilt is coming along. I have three rows sewn together now. I've also been stitching on a good bit on Alphabets (Merrily A. Beams). I've spent tons of time on the phone with all my kids, and I've been on a cooking rampage this weekend just because I find it hard to sit still for too long. I've made a huge pot of spaghetti sauce, a stock pot full of chicken soup, and an almost triple batch of chili. My freezer stays full of home made sauces, chili, and soups because we eat out so much. LoL! Actually, I am obsessed with making soup. I know I've got enough when I start having to call Paulette and see if she has any of my containers. I'm finally winding down on The Historian. I think I could have read the entire Twilight series twice in the time it has taken me to read this one..and these vampires aren't nearly as nice. Ok, I'm rambling..I hope you're all having a nice weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Marsha,
I'm sorry to hear that you hurt your back. I hope it heals quickly so that you can get back to quilting and stitching. It sure sounds like you've been keeping yourself busy with lots of cooking.
I love having lots of homemade soup in my freezer too!
I hope you're feeling better soon, Marsha! It sounds as if you're making good use of the time, at least! ;) I love soup, especially at this time of the year. My 14 yr old & I LOVED The Historian! It is one of our most favorite books. Kind of lagged at the 3/4 mark, but the parts around it were fabulous. I wish Elizabeth Kostova would hurry herself up and write another book! Oh, and BME!! :D I can't wait for New Moon to hit the theaters!
SAorry to hear about your back. Hope you are better soon. I loved The Historian! A very different book from Twilight etc., but soooo good!
Post a Comment