Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Coffee Quilt

I'm happy to say that as much as I enjoyed it, the top is finished and I'm glad! I had to lay it on the floor to get a picture. I'm not sure when I will get it quilted, but hopefully soon. Binding is my favorite part. Thanks for taking a look.

8 comments:

Margaret said...

Oh I like how your quilt came out! I was having a hard time picturing how it would look all finished. Beautiful!

Anne said...

Very pretty! Is this going to someone or will it be used for morning coffee? ;-)

Laurie in Iowa said...

Woo Hoo... Congrats on finishing your quilt top. It looks great!

Stef said...

I love your quilt, great job!!! What a fantastic idea to make a coffee quilt!

Mary L. said...

Oh, I love the look of that top. It will be gorgeous quilted. Thanks for stopping by my blog too.

Siobhán said...

Wow, Marsha, that is gorgeous!! Congratulations! When I was quilting, my least favorite parts were basting & binding. I actually have a quilt that has 3/4 of the sides binded. Ahem. Beautiful work on your quilt!

Kim said...

MM it looks GREAT! Binding is my favorite part too! Love that handwork!!!

Michelle said...

Love it! Congrats on finishing the top, it's fabulous!