Today I received a gift from my sister Linda. When she visited me a couple of years ago, we learned how to do punch needle together. I really did not think she would stick with it and I knew I would. I humbly bow to Linda..I've never completed one thing, and she's punching her guts out! I got this beautiful snowman in the mail today. He even has sparkly stuff! I absolutely love him and will always treasure it.And then my sweet husband, who lives to give me what I want, (hope you read this babe..), gave me my Christmas gift early. I almost threw up I was so excited. :-) Here's a little teaser:

And here's the real thing! I love my DH more than anything, but this machine is really right up there with him. :0)
3 comments:
HA HA HA!!! PSK STRIKES AGAIN!!! Paul, I promise not to spoil her birthday! LOL! I am soooo vindicated! Love you both! KB
sick sick. absolutely sick. Can I have my mixer now BEFORE CHRISTMAS SO I CAN BAKE PLEASE???????????? UGH! dad! dad! Strike again on meeeeeeeee! LOL! LLLLY! Lucky girl!
FABULOUS!!!!!!! Congrats on the wonderful machine! Now you'll REALLY be crankin' out the quilts!!! :o)
Post a Comment