My first finish this year, and my favorite design, was A Yuletide Welcome by Plumstreet Samplers. This was such a fun design to work on, probably the most enjoyable I have ever done. Jill Rensel made it beautiful!
A little closeup..I changed the color of the over-one "this work..." to a red that was in the design. No reason..I just liked it.
And here is a closeup of the frame..I'm not sure if the "curve" is obvious in the picture, but it was quite an unexpected surprise when I saw it. I don't know what you call it, but I love it.
Along came Betsy's Stockings, also by Plumstreet, but I only had time to do one of them.
About the time I was finished with this, I decided it was time to do a few fall smalls..
October Word Play by Brenda Gervais
Beggar's Night by Threadwork Primitives
Enchanted Crow by Threadwork Primitives
And here is my bowl of smalls for this season
I am finished with what I set out to do but wish I could have done more..
Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek at what I have been up to..I have done tons of cooking, baking, gardening, and enjoying family and friends this beautiful summer. I hope you all have a wonderful fall! Until next time...
26 comments:
Love, love everything!! Jill did such an outstanding job, as usual, and your stitching is perfect, as usual too! Love love love you!
Beautiful stitching! Of course the star is A Yuletide Welcome - it's just gorgeous and the framing just adds such a sparkle to it!
FABULOUS post! Your stitching is wonderful -- I LOVE LOVE the Yuletide Welcome and the framing is just perfect.
You got quite a few smalls done and they look great all in your bowl!
Thanks for sharing
I've really missed you, my friend! So glad you decided to share your gorgeous finishes with us. Jill did an exceptional job with your Yuletide piece! And, your bowl of smalls is amazing! Always enjoy seeing what you've been up to!
Beautiful sampler and framing--can't wait to stitch one for myself. The bowl of smalls is so fun--for all the seasons!
Gorgeous finishes, Marsha! Yuletide Sampling is one of the best new designs I've seen in a loooong time and I can't wait to start it! All your finishes are just wonderful of course, but that sampler just sets my heart a flutter! I don't think ib
Ve blogged since May, either... Maybe one day, soon.
Everything looks so nice! Love the frame too. So happy fall is just teasing us a bit in South Carolina. happy stitching...
Your needle has been very busy! All the smalls look great in your bowl. Yuletide Welcome is stunning! The frame is perfect.
So many Gorgeous finishes. LOVE Yuletide Welcome - the frame is sooo elegant and perfect for your incredible sampler. Beautiful post...FAB post my dear.
love Annette
What a great update. What wonderful work!
What a beautiful version of your daughter's lovely design! Loving all your finishes for the year...and your table centerpiece is gorgeous!
You certainly have had a productive summer even if there was late frost! Love Yuletide - it is beautiful and a must. All your fall pieces look perfect in the bowl! Enjoy the fall!
What beautiful stitching! Love Yuletide!
Oh my gosh, everything is gorgeous!!! I'm stitching A Yuletide Welcome now. It landed in my mailbox, and I started it asap. I'm so enjoying it! You have one talented daughter! (Actually two, but I only know the one. lol!)
Everything is so beautiful! I can't even pick a favourite, charming finishes!
Hugs,
Tatyana
Beautiful stitching! And the framing on Yuletide Welcome is amazing. Love that curved frame and your basket of smalls is so pretty!
I can definitely see the curve of the frame and I LOVE it. Wonderful choice!
Love your finishes and the bowl of smalls. I need to work on building a collection of smalls. They always look so nice in a bowl!
Drooling over your finishes!! They are all fantastic!
Yuletide Welcome is magnificent and so is the framing. Beautiful work all around and quite inspiring to see.
I hear you on the blog posting. I let months go by before I updated mine - Instagram is so much easier.
I just love A Yuletide Welcome and the frame is just gorgeous - really sets off your wonderful stitching!!
Love all your pieces, everything is just wonderful!!!!!!! That frame is gorgeous too.
Wow ...that Yuletide Welcome...just unbelievably beautiful!
I just have to do this one, soon!
Thanks for the great photos and inspiration....
Everything is beautiful! I bought A Yuletide Welcome to work on later. I hope mine turns out as pretty as yours. Good to see you post!
Such gorgeous stitching, love all of it! I think Paulette posted a picture of your framed Yuletide on her Instagram, didn't she? It is so beautiful and the curved frame is just amazing for it. I have to look into sending Jill some things to frame for me :-)
Love that basket of fall finishes! Beggar's Night is just perfect!
Dapatkan kemenangan pada permainan Bandar Ceme dengan menggunakan Hack Menang Judi Bandar Ceme.
Cheat Judi Domino Online itu99
Agen Blackjack Terpercaya ituGol
Tips Menang Togel Online ituGol
Agen Judi Blackjack IndoWinBola
Tips Menang Judi Slot Games IndoWinBola
Trik Jitu Slot Games IndoWinBola
Koin Pulsa
Situs Panas
Info Jitu
Great content! Learning about different printing methods helps businesses choose the right solution.
Post a Comment