What can I say...I love presents..I LOVE presents! Especially unexpected ones! My husband brought in a package on Saturday; of course, not even knowing who it was for, I got excited thinking it was for me. LoL! It was! But I hadn't ordered anything else. I glance at the return address, from our very own Faye...hmm..I smile..but I was totally clueless right on, so after reading the sweet card that threatened to make my mascara run...
I tore into it gently opened it...I pulled out this very beautiful RED project tote. Oh my..the fabric!!
The details..
the wee little scissors zipper pull...
perfect!
Oh my goodness. I was giddy with excitement! How do you say thank you? Well, it doesn't seem enough, but Faye, from the bottom of my heart, I thank you so very much for your kindness, and your work is so beautiful. I cannot wait to put my New Year's Day (if I can hold out that long) project in it. How fun! (No, Paulette, you cannot borrow it!
I've been very busy in the kitchen this month, so not much time at all for stitching since I finished the smalls. Here are just a few more snaps of things that I have already shared on Instagram. I made this little Thimbleberries quilt years ago.
I love table runners!
Ginger cookes..this is a new recipe for me, and these were really good dunked in coffee..I will definitely make them again. I'm sure my kids will devour them (picturing their eyes bugging out and saying yahoody what?).
Just assorted breads...
16 comments:
Everything looks so yummy!!! Can you share what your New Year's project is going to be??? Faye's project bag is just lovely!!!
Linda
Great gift from Faye !! She is so talented!! I think she can do anything!! I am now wanting a cookie since reading your post!! lol Can't wait to see what you will be starting on in the New Year!!!
Those cookies look great! Faye's project bag is beautiful. What a lovely gift.
Faye does such lovely work, doesn't she? You are so lucky to be the recipient of one of her totes. I can't wait to see what project will reside within it!
All your baking looks scrumptious! I love the looks of those lemon cookies.
Lucky you! What a fabulous gift from Faye. She is a woman of many talents!
That project bad is gorgeous! Faye does wonderful work.
All your projects and cooking look pretty wonderful too.
Have a lovely week.
Lovely gift from Faye!
Why am i hungry all of a sudden...
Such a lovely gift from Faye! And I love that Thimbleberries quilt! You've been baking up a storm I see. So yummy looking! Good thing I'm not there. lol! I'd eat it all up!
What a darling pouch from Faye. And all the other pictures give such a cozy, Christmassy feeling - thanks for sharing.
Too much fun!!!! Love that project pack :-). Cookies. coffee and projects are so wonderful. I need to do some baking in the next week or two.
How sweet of Faye to gift you with the project bag. Love the red! And all your Christmas treats look so yummy!!
I love Faye's bags!! All of your baked goodies look yummy!!
Such tempting looking treats:) Lovely gift you received from Faye.
Merry Christmas. love Annette
Now there's a fun-filled post - a lovely gift, pretty stitching, and yummy treats!
What's up your sleeve for the New Year?
That Thimbleberry quilt looks gorgeous. I love their fabrics very much.
Enjoy Faye's wonderful gift.
Wow, your new project bag is wonderful. Your quilt is gorgeous!
Post a Comment