Monday, December 31, 2012

God bless us every one...

One of my favorite lines, and I wish each one a Happy New Year..

6 comments:

Margaret said...

Happy New Year!

Jenny said...

Happy New Year!

Catherine said...

Happy new year!

Lynn said...

Belated Happy New Year wishes to you and your family!

Charline said...

Je découvre votre blog.. Sublime
Bisous de farnce
Charline

Tanya said...

Hi Marsha!
I'm hoping you get this comment to your email ... I didn't get your email. Did you send it to samplergirl@cox.net ?

Anyhoo ... my only complaint about the piemaker from Williams Sonoma would be that it only makes 4 pies. lol The first time I used it, I used pie dough for the bottom and top (makes sense, right?!) but turns out you have to use pie crust dough for the bottom ONLY and use puff pastry down ONLY for the top. I don't know why but the thinness of the puff pastry dough ontop just bakes better. The other way, they burned on top a bit.

If you make pies often, then it's a great little investment. It was a gift to me so I surely could use it. lol I love how it makes the mini sizes and then you're not left with a huge pie. Nice to have a pie party and let everyone make their own pies too! If you get one, make sure you get the piemaker spatula thingie because it lifts each mini pie out perfectly.

It comes with a little recipe booklet of course and I aim to try more pies, savory too!

Tanya :)