Had I known what I was getting myself into with so much over-one stitching on Elizabeth...I thought just the bird was stitched over one. I'm sure everyone who has done this is snickering about now. Paulette and I are stitching this at the same time, but she is leaving me in the dust. She's enjoying "college life" way too much, me thinks. I've really not worked on anything else, because this piece really is a fun stitch. I hope everyone is enjoying the fall that is just about upon us.
I always appreciate your comments and thank you for stopping by.
17 comments:
This design is soooo gorgeous - I just love it
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You and Paulette are KILLING me with your progress pics! I love love love your Elizabeth. It looks great. I am anxious to start it but have to admit that the thing that is helping me stick to my resolve about finishing more things first is the over one. I know I CAN do it, I just hate to actually DO it. But oh my gosh--what a fantastic sampler!
It's beautiful! I did a little over one for the first time, it was really slow going and not fun to frog even a couple of stitches. Your photography really shows how gorgeous this piece is!
Just beautiful stitching as always! Over one is a killer but is so lovely when finished.
It is sooooo gorgeous!
It's going to be so worth the effort though, Marsha! It's so totally gorgeous!!! lol about Paulette enjoying "college" life. I will be enjoying that too come next fall. :D I still envy you two having each other for stitching (and shopping) pals.
It's so gorgeous!!!! I love the colors and I've seen a picture of Paulette's too :-). I need to stitch more, LOL.
Gorgeous progress Marsha! I want to drop everything I'm doing and start her! :)
Oh my gosh...this is beautiful!! Your work is fabulous. I love, love, love the blue bird!! Hugs and Happy Stitching.
What a beautiful sampler! The over one will be so worth it when it's all done:))
That is just beautiful ! I love anything with birds!! It is looking great !! I can't wait to see it finished!
The design is gorgeous, but you're so right, there's a hella lot of over 1 stitching. I think that's why mine is languishing in the overflowing WIP basket. At least you finished your bluebird. I think mine is still missing part of his head.
What beautiful stitching! Elizabeth is so pretty ~ I especially love the blue bird!
Beautiful! I just love the colors! How funny about Paulette and college.
What a stunning piece!! Can't wait to see more!
Your Elizabeth is gorgeous. It's well worth the effort of stitching all the over one.
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!! You two are killing me because I want to start this one so bad. I just love the colors. Great progress!
Post a Comment