Saturday, February 12, 2011

Second of two posts...mail call!

Oh my goodness...I just had to share the beautiful, beautiful gift that I won on Carolinastitcher's give-away! I shall always be a greedy child when it comes to opening things in packages. Would you just look at how pretty this is wrapped--in a fat quarter, no less, in the prettiest red print!


Would you just look at these little darlings that were in it? The scissors, too!


The backing fabric is absolutely perfectly beautiful.


Dear Faye...thank you ever so much..your work and finishing are just perfect. I shall treasure these always. And the happiest of Valentine's Day to you.

15 comments:

Cari said...

Love your Valentine gift...so sweet. And your finish from the previous post is FAB.....right along with the lovely Valentine PINK bowl. Have a great weekend !!

Katrina said...

Gorgeous!!! What a sweet gift :-).

Paulette said...

That won't go very well with all the orange and mauve plaid in your house. You'd better let me display them in mine.. I'll be sure and tell everyone they're yours though.

Paulette

Faye said...

I am so glad you liked the goodies!! I know they will find a nook or basket to reside in....Made with love, Faye

barbara said...

Yay, what a totally wonderful gift to receive! :D

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Cute Cute Cute !!! Faye is so talented !!

Peggy Lee said...

OH I love it when I get goodies in my mailbox, don't you?
Such a beautiful gift I know you will always treasure.

Sherry said...

Oops, I am behind on my commenting. Congratulations on the adorable pillows. Faye did a wonderful job making them. I love your finish too!

Margaret said...

I love it! Beautiful in every way! You must have been thrilled when the mailman came!

Catherine said...

Faye's finishes are wonderful! Lucky lady! Be sure to hide them when Paulette visits!

Robin said...

Beautiful gifties!

Laurie in Iowa said...

Lovely gift... lucky you!

Karen said...

Faye is so talented with her stitching and finishing! Congrats on winning her sweet giveaway!

Michelle said...

Ooh what fun! I love the scissors. Gorgeous little pieces she sent!

Nicole said...

Faye is the best!! We are always commenting on how beautifully she packages everything and then the stitching is even better! Congrats!! :)