Saturday, February 12, 2011

Out-of-Season Finish

I just finished Halloween Hornbook Sampler this morning!


And here is a little dish that my Audrey sent to me..I love pink!


On a personal note:  Heidi, I have enough snow to share, so shall I send some your way? It's just a little dirty..lol.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

18 comments:

barbara said...

What a great finish! You'll love it next autumn!!

Jackie's Stitches said...

It's beautiful! I fell in love with this piece when I first saw it on your blog. Are you going to finish it in the hornbook? What's next? :)

Love the cute little bowl too. Happy Valentines Day!

Susan said...

Congratulations on the Halloween finish!

Happy Stitching!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

What a wonderful finish, Marsha and the bowl is darling!

Margaret said...

I love your finish! Who cares if it's the right season or not! Nice bowl too -- so cute!!

Deb said...

That is such a wonderful finish. And the bowl is so pretty too!

Marnie said...

It's fantastic! Love the peacocks! It's so much better to be months ahead than months behind. Ask me how I know.. :-))

Cute dish too!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Patty C. said...

What a great Finish - You need some pink pin cushions to put in that dish :) - It is lovely

~Judy~ said...

I love your Halloween finish....it's always been a favorite of mine.

Katrina said...

Pretty, pretty finish!

And I love the new blog look too. Adorable bowl :-).

Paulette said...

I can't believe how quickly you finished this, once you put yourself to it. Wow! And I LOVE the pink bowl!! Aud sent me one too!!!!! :)

LLLLLY!

Deborah said...

Beautiful finish! Love the little Valentine's bowl.

valerie said...

Great finish! You're ready for Halloween already!

Catherine said...

Congrats on a wonderful finish!

I love pink too - great dish!

Robin said...

Congratulations on a lovely finish!

Karen said...

A great finish any time of year! Cute Valentine goodie too...

hope you do have a great Valentine's day.

Michelle said...

Woohoo!! Great finish (and frankly, Halloween pieces are never out of season!). That love bird dish is completely adorable!

Nicole said...

Great finish!! And I agree with Michelle - I don't think it's out of season at all! :)