I love little touches of fall all over the house..when we came home recently, Paulette had left a bowl of acorns on my table.
Audrey gave me the little pumpkin on the pedastal below.
This is one of my favorite pieces, stitched by Paulette. I'm sorry about the reflection.
This is my excuse to have sugar in the house. :) I'm NOT going to eat it, and no, the jar was not full...
Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day.
12 comments:
What wonderful fall touches! Your home looks so welcoming!
LOVE the decor mom!! I may have to go and get me one of those pumpkins on the pedestals now!!!! LLLY!!
Everything looks comfy and cozy!
I love your fall decor. It's still so hot here that I'm not inspired but after seeing what you have going on, I really should put some of it out now.
Love your fall displays. This is the BEST time of the year!
Thanks for sharing
Pretty fall decorations!!!!!
And congrats to your son, that's awesome.
Your fall decorations look wonderful. TFS
Love all the touches of fall around your home. It does feel so welcoming! I guess now is as good a time as any to tell you I have officially filed the paperwork to adopt you as my Mom. When time permits, I love reading your, Paulette's, Audrey's and now Breanna's blogs. If I lived closer, I'd already be camped out in your backyard! :-D
I loved seeing all your autumnal touches around your house. I can see where Paulette gets her decorating skills from. :)
Love seeing pictures of your house. It is so pretty dressed up for Fall!
Such pretty 'fall stills'...love them all and I just got an idea for my empty, soon to be full of candy corn hurricane! lol
What a lovely, warm feeling. Makes me feel right at home! Thanks!
Post a Comment