TGIF! I am so excited that I finally have a finish to share! I loved this little piece the minute I saw the draft, and couldn't wait to get it worked up. It took about 7 movies, because I'm soooo slow, but I'm so happy it's done. I can hardly wait to finish it off and hang it.
13 comments:
OMG -- I LOVE IT! This is Paulette's ornmanet from the JCS issue, right? If so, I'm going to have to go home and pull it out and get stitching:))))
Thanks for sharing.
Oh that is SO cute! I love seeing pieces stitched up because they always look SO much nicer than the photo on the pattern!
Too cute~~ I loved it the minute I saw it in the magazine~~~~ GOTTA make this one!! Take care, Faye
It's so pretty! I love this ornament!
I love this one too!! I have to get it stitched!!! Congrats...and you aren't as slow as I am, Marsha, trust me!!
Have a great week!!
This is one my favorites too and can't wait to stitch it. Hopefully this year....yours is beautiful!
I agree with LoriU. Blog photos are always what inspires me to want to stitch something. Just like your photo here! I love how you said it took 7 movies.
Love it!!!
I love it! Beautiful stitching and a fabulous design.
Love it, it's so cute!!!! Congrats on the finish.
Great new blog template too :-).
I've done the Halloween one, and this one is on the short list! Darling, isn't it??
I love your finish! I can't wait to see it all gussied up. By the way, your home is just lovely. I love all the Fall touches.
I have it in basket ready to start stitching!!!
Post a Comment