This is the last of my homesteading pictures--is that sighs of relief I hear?-- If you will notice in the second photo, there is a ladder. I didn't know until I got to the car and looked at my pictures that it was there, which meant there was a second floor. Had I known..well, ok, we won't go there. But I KNOW I could have climbed up on that roof. To say I was fascinated is an understatement. I want to go back so badly and peer into those windows again. There was such glare, and I had to put my camera lense directly on the window.
3 comments:
Fun pictures, looks like you had a really great time :-).
Love your new blog look too.
Cool stuff! You know where the expression sleep tight comes from, right? Rope beds! Like that one in the pic. Pretty! Would have been neat to see what was up that ladder. :D
Yourr the best
Post a Comment