I took these pics just a few days before a terrible storm came through and destroyed some things..the winds were the worst I've seen in a long time. I was not happy hearing that hail come down, either.
If these clematis look to be GIGANTIC, it's because they are.
The sun was a bit bright when I took the picture below..these are actually a beautiful shade of pink.
And these are the softest shade of pink-white.
I thoroughly enjoyed your company in my gardens..
13 comments:
Your garden is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing the lovely flowers!
Your garden is beautiful! What a shame that storm came through and destroyed some of your flowers. :(
It's so disappointing when a hail/wind storm blows through just when the garden is looking its best.
Thanks for sharing your lovely garden photos.
Oh Marsha, Marsha!! I love your gardens, each bloom is just gorgeous!! Your green thumb is glowing brightly! I especially love those huge clemantis, I need to acquire some more of those, had them at my last house, and didn't bring any here to plant!! Thanks for the tour, sorry about the storm damage though!
Your garden is gorgeous. Thanks so much for walking us through it. Hope the hail didn't do to much damage.
Sandy
Lovely flowers!! Thanks for the journey through your gardens - hopefully the storm didn't affect all of your pretties!
Your garden is so pretty! That is too bad that the storm destroyed some things. Your clematis are huge. Mine have gotten really big this year too and I figure it's because of all the rain that we've been getting - and higher than normal temperatures. Perfect growing conditions.
What a lovely garden! Sounds like everyone got some mighty bad storms. We got the thunder and a little lightening but no more than that -- this time.
Soothes the soul. I enjoyed my visit. :)
Just lovely. I could sit on that bench and stitch and smell the flowers. It is grey and rainy here today. The flowers were a welcome change. Marjo
you and paulette have such lovely green thumbs! OMG!!! your garden flowers are gorgeous! i love seeing your pictures!
What a lovely garden!
Post a Comment