Monday, June 14, 2010

BLOG-HACKED!

This is her daughter audrey breaking into her blog....Happy Birthday Mom!!!!!  I love you so so much! you are the best mother in the world!!!!! Happy Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

Happy Birthday, Marsha! I hope you have a truly wonderful day!!!

Katrina said...

Happy, happy birthday Marsha!!! Hope you have a wonderful day with lots of presents and no cooking ;-). Hugs!

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Marsha! Hope you have a wonderful day!!! :)

Margaret said...

Happy happy birthday, Marsha! I hope you have a wonderful day! (How do you hack into someone's blog? :D )

valerie said...

Oh how funny!! Hope you have a great birthday Marsha...may all those wishes come true.

Laurie in Iowa said...

Happy Birthday Marsha! Enjoy your Special Day.

Catherine said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! Enjoy your day!

Berit said...

Happiest of Birthdays to you, Marsha. :)

Deb said...

Happy birthday Marsha! I hope that you have just the best day! It seems you have a little birthday in your midst - has a talent for breaking into blogs! LOL Enjoy your day!!

~Judy~ said...

Have a very Happy Birthday Marsha. I hope you get lots of presents!!

Tanya said...

Birthday wishes to YOU!!

Tanya

Jackie's Stitches said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a special day!

DonnaTN said...

Hope you've had a wonderful birthday!

Lynn D said...

Happy Birthday from Alabama...

Siobhán said...

Happy birthday, Marsha! I hope you had a fantastic day.

Sherry said...

Happy Birthday Marsha! I hope you have a wonderful day! Enjoy your special day!

Leeland said...

LOL! You have a terrible hacker there!
Happy birthday Marsha!

joann in tx said...

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY MARSHA!!!!!

LLLLLY!!!

hope it was the best!

Kathy said...

And a Happy belated Birthday from another June baby. (Mine was June 1) :) I hope your day was super special.

Michelle said...

Happy (belated) birthday to you!!!