Monday, November 2, 2009

So sweet...

I'm forever looking out my kitchen window, and I am rarely disappointed. Just thought I would share the view on a dreary Monday morning...I made tons of soup today and even got in a little stitching. Will share a little progress on my Village next time. I hope everyone's week got off to a nice start...





5 comments:

Margaret said...

What nice pictures! I love soup too -- this time of year is perfect for breaking out the soup recipes. :D Enjoy!

Laurie in Iowa said...

You have some wonderful views out your kitchen window. Enjoy your soups.

Katrina said...

It's that time of year, I need to try a few new soup recipes :-).

Love all the bird pictures too. Finches and hummingbirds are my favorite.

Siobhán said...

Beautiful views out of your window, Marsha! I love the blue jay. :)

Jway Special said...

Thank you ffor sharing