Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Birthday, Audrey!

Oh, I'm going to pay for this, but I just had to wish my Audrey a most wonderful 30th birthday!! What a darling child she was..she was spoiled rotten, and still is, but you have never met a more giving person. She is so full of life and loves to do anything and everything. She has gone from wanting to be a hair stylest, to a nail tech, to a surgeon, to a nurse, to a mortician..She gets mad quite easily, but is also very forgiving. I won't embarrass her by bringing up some of her childhood antics, but just take my word for it, she kept us on our toes, and still does. She never liked kids as a VERY young adult..she kinda thought they would sit still in designer clothes and be quiet..hehehe..she's a great little mom now. One more thing--you never know what color of hair she will have..I'm not sure I've ever seen her with the same color twice..and one year she will say she's never cutting her hair again, and the next thing I know she is calling me asking how she should have her hair cut off..this is our Audrey.




This is her and her little girl.
Happy, Happy Birthday, Audrey!! I love you soooo much...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, thanks mom! That was so sweet. I had a good birthday and am ready to start my thirties, I think! I love you!!

Margaret said...

That's so sweet! Happy belated birthday to Audrey! Great post, mom! :D

Laurie in Iowa said...

What a sweet mom you have Audrey! Happy Belated Birthday greeting for my little corner of Iowa.

Paulette said...

Ooooh, I missed this post! But now that I'm here, I'll wish my baby sister another happy birthday! :)

LLLLLY!