Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Spooktacular

I was able to take the Spooktacular to my littlest darling, instead of mailing it, this past week..she's still a bit young to be still for long, so out of all of the pics I took, these turned out the best. I know everyone thinks their grandchildren are the cutest; at least I hope they do. I have four of the most precious, beautiful granddaughters with the most amazing and different personalities. What a most wonderful blessing they each and all are...

9 comments:

Deb said...

An adorable quilt and an adorable little girl!!

Tanya said...

Precious and what a keepsake!!

Tanya

Jan said...

Ummm me thinks she loves her quilt! She is just so precious, Marsha. So glad you got to hand deliver it!

Margaret said...

I bet she loves her new quilt! She's so adorable! I'm glad you could deliver the quilt in person too!

Katrina said...

What a sweetie and I love the quilt! All your granddaughters are gorgeous :-).

Sherry said...

She is just adorable! That quilt will come to mean so much to her! How special that you could give it to her in person!

Anonymous said...

Hello ladies! just so you all know, my Natalie LOVES her quilt and is a total force to be reckoned with should anyone dare challenge her and try to use/sit or play with her quilt! Thanks for the comments too, she is truly a sweet sweet girl!

Siobhán said...

Your quilt is adorable, and your granddaughter is a beauty!! What a cutie patootie. :) I'm sure you loved spending time with her!

Paulette said...

That stinkin' rotten niece is as squeezable as they come!! Oh goodness, I love that child!!! And the quilt turned out soooo great - it's so HER! (And me, but I guess I play second fiddle now... ahem...)

LLLY!
Paulette