Garden of Eerie is coming along nicely, though I feel like it is taking forever. The bride looks like a spider with a dress on right now, and the wolf looks like he's on a leash. I have really enjoyed my work on this piece.
This candle smells soooo good! If you've not tried the tops that help it to burn evenly, you should..they make so many cute ones.
Love it! Garden of Eerie just cracks me up so much! It's on my market list too. Love your flower and garden pics. And Yankee candles -- haven't tried those thingies. I think I'm going to have to! I love candles. :D
Lovely progress on your Garden of Eerie! I can't wait to get my PSS charts! :) Love the fall pictures! My husband is going to NC next week and I'm hoping he'll bring me home at least one Yankee Candle. I can get them here but there isn't as good a variety as in the US. I love stitching during autumn with a Yankee candle burning--it just makes everything so cozy.
9 comments:
Great pictures and the Garden of Eerie looks like it's a really fun stitch!
Garden of Eerie is just wonderful! What a fun take on Adam and Eve! I love Yankee Candles any time of the year but especially in the Autumn!
I love your Garden of Eerie! It's so gorgeous. I have it on my market list.
Fun pics of the fall flowers and candle :-).
Love it! Garden of Eerie just cracks me up so much! It's on my market list too. Love your flower and garden pics. And Yankee candles -- haven't tried those thingies. I think I'm going to have to! I love candles. :D
Lovely progress on your Garden of Eerie! I can't wait to get my PSS charts! :) Love the fall pictures! My husband is going to NC next week and I'm hoping he'll bring me home at least one Yankee Candle. I can get them here but there isn't as good a variety as in the US. I love stitching during autumn with a Yankee candle burning--it just makes everything so cozy.
I can't wait to get my Garden of Eerie. I want to start on it right away. Love the "leash". Looking very spooktacular!
excuse me...where is my fall love present!!! i want that candle!!!!! Thanks mooooooooooooooooooooother!!
Garden of Eerie looks great! I didn't know about the tops for the Yankee Candles... thanks for the tip.
Ohhh that autumn bouquet is gorgeous, Marsha!!! Love IT!!
Your progess on Garden of Eerie is looking so great! I love candles and I love that scent! Great photos as always!
Post a Comment