Monday, October 5, 2009
Fall to Harmony
Well, we decided to travel north this past weekend to see some of the beautiful fall color..yeah, this is most of the color we saw--GRAY! I have to say, the trees were beautiful, but with the dark, dreary weather just about the entire trip, I got very few pictures of nature. Of course, you know there will be old barns. I wish I had the time it takes to figure out how to get my slide show to work on my blog without trying my patience too much. I have a TON of old barn pictures. As with the last trip, most of these were taken at 70+ mph, so they're not too close. More of the trip later....thank you so much for stopping by.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh I love your barn pics! Sorry about the weather being dreary on your drive. What a bummer! I loooove your new header and background!!!! So cute! :D
I love the old barns too! TFS your snaps with us. Sorry your weather was do dreary. October has brought us nothing but rain, wind and dreary weather.
I LOVE old barns!! I've got to get a good photo of that one out on 370before they tear it down. :(
LLLLLY!
Post a Comment