Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Favorite Things...
Fall. It is my VERY favorite season. I took this picture just a few days ago. It's the tree that is outside my kitchen window, and it's so much more beautiful than what I could capture in a camera. I know I will look out before long and wonder how the leaves fell off so fast, and I'll be grumbling because they're messing up my nicely mowed lawn, but I am getting a LOT of enjoyment from it right now.
I love weather vanes, and this one is on my garden shed...
My two youngest children are in Texas, so a part of my heart is there..we recently visited, and my Audrey gave me this. I love it, Audrey! If anyone remembers back in the spring when I shared a picture of the white "bridal wreath" spirea, this is hanging behind it. Just another one of my favorite things...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Those leaves are spectacular! Love the colors! We don't have any leaves falling yet -- ours are always the last to drop in the neighborhood. Sigh. Love the weathervane and also the lovely Texas piece. Great stuff!
Very pretty! I love the weather vane. I really enjoy the fall too.
I love fall too! Your weather vane is lovely! I've always wanted one - specifically one with a running horse on it. And your Garden of Eerie is fantastic! I've pre-ordered it and Paradise Lost. Can't wait!
I love when the leaves just start to turn! The weathervane is great! I always watch houses and barns for them!
Oh, fun! I love the weather vane. I've never even been to Texas but I have one of those wrought iron Texas stars, we love it just because it's a bit of home. ;) I figure it's like Lyle Lovett sings, "You're not from Texas, but Texas loves you anyway". Well, I hope. ;)
Oh my I love that TX star! Okay my son and DIL will just have to get me one..LOL! They live in San Antonio. Of course I do have a TX bedspread : )
I LOVE your Texas star....and I got to see it live and in person! ;o) So sorry you weren't home, but next time....Hope you enjoyed your trip!
Post a Comment