Quilting: I'm getting ready to put the binding on the Spooktacular quilt for my littlest Natalie, soon to be 3. I have also been working here and there on my autumn quilt. I might be in over my head, but I still dream of having this on my bed in a few weeks.
Stitching: LOTS of stitching, though I am not able to photograph/blog any pics until the designs have been released. I've been stitching Paulette's Christmas gift. I know it sounds like I'm way ahead of the game, so lest I get discouraged, I'll just continue to think that I am. I hope to have some pictures soon. Back to work!
8 comments:
Ok, that's not fair. Can't show pics until the designs have been released. Hmph! lol! You lucky insider you!!
Isn't it amazing how fast the summer is going? My son is back at school next Wednesday. Sigh.
Can't wait to see your quilts -- they're going to be beautiful, I know!
Sounds like my summer...LOL Where has the time gone???
Yes indeed, summer has gone too fast! It feels like autumn is in the air. It sounds like you've had a productive few months, though, Marsha. I can't WAIT to see the stitching pics, and see what you've done for Paulette this year. I think I'm nearly as excited as she is each year, eagerly awaiting news of what the two of you have done! ;)
Summer has gone by so fast, but I'm going to be glad to get my routine back again and get some serious sewing done. Can't wait to see your stitching pics.
Marsha, I just love those chairs, they look great! How lucky are you to have such a great hubby to build them for you.
You have been busy this summer and accomplished a great deal! So pat yourself on the back for a 'summer well done'!
What I wouldn't give to see those new designs of Paulette's!!! AND even almost as excited to see what you have stitched for one another!!:)
Wow you have been so busy! I can't wait to see all the pictures that you can't show us just yet! Tell Paulette to hurry up and release them! I am hoping to get all my Dad's neck ties and use for a quilt.
I hope you two get splinters in your butts when you sit in those chairs.
Paulette
You've been productive! Love the Spooktacular quilt and can't wait to see the stitching pictures!
Post a Comment