Ackkk, love these, so Halloween-ey and perfect for Miss Sophie!!Love your visitor, looks like he thinks he is invisible!
Wonderful fabrics, it'll be a great quilt!!
Oh my mom! Those fabrics are DIVINE!! I cant WAIT for Natalie to have her hands on that quilt!! Now I am going to want one too you know!!!! I think a table square would be totally awesome! LLLY!
How FUN!!! Looks great MM!
Oh how SWEEEEET those Halloween charms are!! I love love love them! Natalie is going to love her new cozy. :)And that squirrel looks so cute in there! Hmm... if you contacted a taxidermist, you could keep him there year 'round! ;)LLLY!
That will be a super quilt!! Too cute. Your visitor is adorable.
meemzers! Love the quilt! I still have to finish my piece of cake pin cushion we started!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Ackkk, love these, so Halloween-ey and perfect for Miss Sophie!!
Love your visitor, looks like he thinks he is invisible!
Wonderful fabrics, it'll be a great quilt!!
Oh my mom! Those fabrics are DIVINE!! I cant WAIT for Natalie to have her hands on that quilt!! Now I am going to want one too you know!!!! I think a table square would be totally awesome! LLLY!
How FUN!!! Looks great MM!
Oh how SWEEEEET those Halloween charms are!! I love love love them! Natalie is going to love her new cozy. :)
And that squirrel looks so cute in there! Hmm... if you contacted a taxidermist, you could keep him there year 'round! ;)
LLLY!
That will be a super quilt!! Too cute. Your visitor is adorable.
meemzers! Love the quilt! I still have to finish my piece of cake pin cushion we started!!!
Post a Comment