Saturday, July 18, 2009
Wandering Around The Garden...
First let me show you the love birds I put on the wall in my office. It's one of the sunniest rooms in my house, and the are soooo pretty when you walk in..gotta love the LIME GREEN.
I'm not too pleased that my mums are blooming this early, but all of the golds are very showy in the sun.
This is a beautiful ceramic bird feeder that my mom surprised me with in the mail last week.
These were crammed into my kitchen window box..they could hardly breath they were so thick. I thought it was too early to toss them, so I put them into a mini whiskey barrel and set them beside the garden bench, and they've now got plenty of room to grow for quite a few more weeks.
I hung this little jingle bell worm up in my tree years ago, and the tree absorbed the hanger, so he's hanging there permanently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, first off - I LOVE LOVE LOVE the lime green birds!! Goodness, you've got quite a bird theme going in this post! Secondly, I would encourage anyone reading this to click on the black bird against the sky photo (sitting on the fence) and use it as your desktop background. What a fantastic picture!!!!!!!
Paulette
Love those lime green birds! Hey, you already got me into buying a bird/tree decal for my laptop -- don't need more pictures of cool birds! lol! Love your garden. That blackbird picture is quite something!
Post a Comment