Friday, July 10, 2009

Around the Garden...

Warning: Lots of pics! I decided I better take some more pictures of my gardens, since they are past their peak and should start looking quite fatigued just any time now. I cannot believe how bare everything was just a few short weeks ago.














8 comments:

Margaret said...

Beautiful! What a lovely garden you have!

Jan said...

What a lovely, lovely garden, Marsha!! You should be so proud, all of the work and effort that went into creating it. It must be an oasis for you and others!

Milly~ said...

What an awesome garden you have. Thanks for sharing those lovely photos.

Deb said...

Beautiful garden. It must really be a joy to look at it every day.

Katrina said...

Beautiful! Love all the flowers.

Paulette said...

Everything looks so beautiful, and those lillies you gave me are blooming beautifully - I love the dark red ones the best!

Paulette

Sherry said...

Everything is just beautiful! You must feel a lot of pride and satisfaction each time you see it!

Siobhán said...

Marsha, your thumb must be glowing with greenness! ;) Beautiful!!