Thursday, July 9, 2009

I would like to apologize to those who keep visiting my blog, just to see the same old picture and post when it comes up. My lap top is going to be out of commission for several weeks yet. I will try to update from my husband's computer before too long..his keyboard is so different than the one I work on every day, and I am just all over the place on it. Again, my apologies.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

We've missed you! My computer crashed in March and we had to buy a new one...and it was only 2 years old!!! AAARRRGGGHHH

Margaret said...

No need for apologies! I'm just sorry you're having computer problems. What a bummer! I look forward to seeing you posting again and to hear that your computer is back and working. :D

Sherry said...

No need to apologize! I understand completely about computer problems! I will be looking forward to having you up and running again!