I just had to show you the most beautiful needleminders from
Kelmscott. The "L" is for Littlebit and the M for my name. If you have not tried one of these little goodies, you should. I've not lost one needle since I got my first one. Of course this makes my DH very happy. lol.
It's about time for me to start thinking about fall projects. I know, it's only July, but I have a lot planned. I just received these wonderful fabrics from Kim and cannot wait to get started on a little quilt for a very little person.
Look how pretty and colorful..they just scream HALLOWEEN!
7 comments:
I can always count on you to have the most wonderful fabrics -- those are fantastic! I bet I know who you're making a quilt for. :D As for those needle minders -- I want one too! Someday. I admit, I don't use needleminders much -- I think because I stitch in hand?
Oh my those fabrics are beautiful, I just got to get me some for some Halloween stitching. I am so upset with myself, I saw them Needleminders in Salty Yarns the other day and I said I have to get a couple of these for gifts. Then after being in the store which is so packed with goodies I forgot. I wish I had got them.
Love the needleminders MM! Can't wait to see what you do with those fabs! I have more if you or anyone else needs them. Have a great day!
Ooooh, love those fabrics and needleminders!! Thank you for getting Breanna a set of the charms... they are just stunning! Isn't Kim just the most "charming" retailer? ;)
Paulette
OH MY STINKY FLIPPIN GOAT CHEESE GOODNESS!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THOSE FABRICS! Cant wait to get my...I mean NAtalies...quilt!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love those needle minders and that fabric is so great!
Oh, heart a-flutter!!! Halloween fabric! They are sooo spooktacular. I must have some immediately!
Post a Comment