Summer Reading
I devour books. I wish I had a fully stocked library in my home. My daughter Paulette must think that 30-40 books a year is not enough for my little mind and decided to start me on audio books as well. She's addicted to them! So here is my first one that she got me for Mother's Day. I just started on it yesterday..I was hooked on this one from the very first "page."
Then today, she decided to bring me a love present. The muffin was fantastic and I'm sure the book will be, too! Now if I could just learn to listen to a book while reading another one...
8 comments:
Both good books! I was actually thinking about rereading The Time Traveller's Wife. Did you know that it's coming out as a movie later this year? At least I think it's later this year. :D I love books too. The only way I can get through them and stitch too is by audiobooks. Which I never thought I'd like, but I do!!
LOL I just ordered this audiobook the other day, looking forward to getting it. Maybe we will be listening to it at the same time, Marsha.
Glad Paulette is trying to get you hooked! (^-^)
Both are excellent books, Marsha! Enjoy. Like Margaret, I've been thinking about rereading The Time Traveller's Wife in anticipation of the movie. I loooooove audiobooks. They are addictive.
Those are both good books. I love, love to read and probably devor 40 to 50 a year. I still haven't gotten into the audio books and I probably should, but I love actually holding the book and reading. Maybe someday I'll try it.
I've read the time traveller's wife and really loved it. That's one of my best reads in years.
I also devour books. I wish I had written down in a notebook the title of every novel I've read in my life. Some people do. That would be something, I guess...
Now, it's too late for me to remember. And who would care, anyway? Lol!
Hugs,
Lili
can i borrow that book when your done?!?! Mom won't let me read hers...because she claims she is reading it... but she's not really reading it ALLLLLL day, so she is being stubborn :(
LLLLY
I have been wanting to try some of these books of tape for awhile. Guess I would have to get an IPOD or recorder or something to use them with first though!
I loved the Heretic's Daughter. I'll have to get my hands on The Time Traveller's Wife.
I get a lot of stitching accomplished while listening to audiobooks.
Post a Comment