I've had my Civil War prints long enough..time to start cutting..and cutting..and cutting. I'm making a lap quilt in the Rail Fence design. Gosh, are these fabrics luscious, the pinks being my favorite.
Ack! Don't show me such gorgeous fabrics!!!! I love civil war fabrics! Argh! Glug! I'm drowning in envy! lol! Can't wait to see your finished quilt. :D
Hi! I wanted to thank you for your kind comment on my blog. Actually, I've read yours for a few months now, thanks to Paulette who showed the way to all the wonders you make. You're incredibly talented and I think everyone can tell who inspired Paulette's talented designing... You must be so proud of your daughters and grand-daughters... Thanks for sharing, "Mrs Littlebit". Lili
I LOVE those fabrics. I wish I had a fat quarter pack of them, bc they are gorgeous! (And thank you for letting me use them as a "prop" in one of my models. teehee!)
6 comments:
Ack! Don't show me such gorgeous fabrics!!!! I love civil war fabrics! Argh! Glug! I'm drowning in envy! lol! Can't wait to see your finished quilt. :D
The fabrics are gorgeous... I love Civil War era prints. I'm a big Jo Morton fan.
Hurry up and stitch... can't wait to see snaps of the quilt top.
Hi!
I wanted to thank you for your kind comment on my blog.
Actually, I've read yours for a few months now, thanks to Paulette who showed the way to all the wonders you make. You're incredibly talented and I think everyone can tell who inspired Paulette's talented designing...
You must be so proud of your daughters and grand-daughters...
Thanks for sharing, "Mrs Littlebit".
Lili
I LOVE those fabrics. I wish I had a fat quarter pack of them, bc they are gorgeous! (And thank you for letting me use them as a "prop" in one of my models. teehee!)
Love, me
Oh pretty! I love the civil war repro fabric. I actually have a couple fat quarters of some of what you have :-). Can't wait to see your quilt.
Those are some beautiful fabrics. Civil war prints have to be just about my favorite. I can't wait to see your quilt!
Post a Comment