Sunday, June 21, 2009

Scrapping

Just a little June-July table square for outside on the deck. I wanted to have it done by Flag Day, but other things got in the way. There is no rhyme or reason to this one; just took things out of my scrap pile. The white spots are from where the sun is coming through the overhang..not sure how to finish this off, but I love the fabrics...


7 comments:

Colleen said...

Very pretty and just in time for the 4th of July!

Siobhán said...

That is SO pretty, Marsha, and perfect for this time of year!

Laurie in Iowa said...

Your scrap quilt is lovely and now you can have it ready for the 4th of July!

Loved seeing the snaps of your beautiful flowers in the garden and of course the lovely Rubie Owl too!

Soooo... what will you be stitching for Paulette this year? I promise I won't tell her.... LOL

Margaret said...

It's perfect for July 4 and after! I love it!

Paulette said...

I love it!! You did such a good job on it, and I love the color!

Yes, do tell Laurie what you're working on. I promise I won't bug her about it. LOL

Paulette

Kim said...

Looks great, MM! I love quilts with no rhyme or reason! :o)) And you can never go wrong with Americana colors! LOVE!

Sherry said...

Beautiful! I just love scrappy quilts!