It is looking so great! I have it kitted up cause I really love it too, but just haven't had the opportunity to start yet.
Love it! I'm like Jan -- have it all kitted up but haven't started it. You discouraged me by mentioning how many leaves there are. lol!
Ruby is just looking wonderful! I keep wanting to pull this design out and work on it!
It looks great!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It is looking so great! I have it kitted up cause I really love it too, but just haven't had the opportunity to start yet.
Love it! I'm like Jan -- have it all kitted up but haven't started it. You discouraged me by mentioning how many leaves there are. lol!
Ruby is just looking wonderful! I keep wanting to pull this design out and work on it!
It looks great!
Post a Comment