Sunday, June 28, 2009
In the Green Room
I haven't spent a whole lot of time in my green room this week, but I did make one pillow to go with the quilt top that is hanging there, waiting to be quilted. Some of you might remember that last year I did a quilt with stars, but somewhere along the line my measuring or cutting, or both, was off, and I ended up not being able to use about 9-10 of the squares..so I decided I would use those to make pillows for the day bed, and possibly frame one..I did this one last week, actually, and I will not do another one until I get pillow forms..I did NOT like stuffing it..it doesn't looks as good as it should, and I am not beyond removing the stuffing whenever I get a form.
.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh Marsha!!! It's wonderful!! Could you take another picture with the quilt showing a bit more? I need the full effect. :D I just love the fabrics -- and star quilts are one of my favorites!
Ooooh, I love it, Marsha! Lovely pillow. That quilt is beautiful!
Actually I think it looks wonderful stuffed! I love the star design! You need to come to my house and get me in the quilting mood again!
Such lovely colors, Marsha! And I love stars, so this is definitely a lovely pillow! Great job!
Oh my gosh, I love it! It's gorgeous!
LLLLLY!
What a precious pillow! Nice job Marsha.
I love your pillow. I hear you on stuffing pillows - uck. I can't stand it either! Both your quilt and pillow are beautiful!
Post a Comment