Monday, June 1, 2009

Congratulations, Breanna!

Since Paulette posted about Breanna's Open House, I thought I would share a couple of pictures I took on graduation day. Well, ok, if I am honest, there were hundreds of pictures taken between the two occasions and all of our cameras, but I promise to just share a few of my favs. The open house, by the way, was standing room only, with overflow out back, and I have to say that Breanna, Sabrina, and Sophie are all quite the hostesses. You would think they have been doing this their entire lives..oh, and lest I forget the real work horses behind all this, Paulette and Mike did a wonderful job.

Happy parents--one down, two to go...



5 comments:

Jan said...

Oh love the pics, you must be so proud of all of them!

Margaret said...

Great pictures! Congratulations to Breanna, Paulette, Mike et al, and you!

Tanya said...

Ha - one is trying to escape. Love that picture!!! Lovely grad pics.

Tanya

Paulette said...

LOL - I love that picture! That cheeky monkey is going to be the death of me one day!

Paulette

Siobhán said...

Congratulations!!! Love the pics. I'm so glad that the party turned out to be a smash hit, too!