Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Around the Garden
My apologies for being in my stealth mode. It wasn't by choice. My "fun" computer kinda went kaput on me and had to be admitted. My office computer is like Fort Knox..it won't even let me see my own pictures, and it nearly had disk failure when I tried to sign in here. So, I'm using my husband's computer just to drop in and update a little. When not working, I've been spending a lot of time outside..it's always like a treasure hunt in my garden areas..I never know what will surprise me from one day to the next. I walked right by these beautiful Clematis this week. One day there was just one bloom, and now there are many. These really are as big as they look here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What beautiful flowers! I wish I had a green thumb -- or the desire to garden. lol! Breanna's graduation -- isn't it amazing how fast time flies? Enjoy the festivities!
I just love all your flowers! I agree about loving to walk around my yard to find surprises! Wow, Breanna is graduating! Congratulations to her and everyone who helped her get there!
Love the clematis. I just planted some and I love those flowers. Congratulations to Breanna!
What a beautiful garden!! Sorry to hear about the computer. I'm going through the same thing and praying that Dell can help me fix it tomorrow. :P Agh. I'm using my daughter's computer now, much to her chagrin! Enjoy the graduation!!
Gorgeous garden, MM!!! Is the green room going to remain green? ;o) It'll be fun to have Audrey home for the festivities!!! Looks like its going to be a beautiful weekend too! Have fun!
Gorgeous! As soon as Brea graduates, I'll have time to get some vegetables in the ground. At this rate, we'll have a nice crop by, oh... December? LOL
LLLLLY!
Post a Comment