Oh my gosh, Marsha!! You don't just have green thumbs, you have green hands!!!!! Your garden is gorgeous. I particularly love the archway (I know there's a better name for it that is escaping me at the moment...) and the flowers around it. Beautiful!
6 comments:
I envy you ladies with green thumbs. I have no such thing. Beautiful garden!
Your flowers are breath taking!
Oh my gosh, Marsha!! You don't just have green thumbs, you have green hands!!!!! Your garden is gorgeous. I particularly love the archway (I know there's a better name for it that is escaping me at the moment...) and the flowers around it. Beautiful!
Beautiful well-tended garden...can I come and live with you? (^-^)
meemzers how do u get the pics to look normal and straight on blogger.... they always turn out all funky and out of order and ugly on my posts :(
No wonder Sophie would rather play in your back yard than her own! :)
LLLLLY!
Post a Comment