Sunday, April 26, 2009

This & That

What a lazy, dark weekend this turned out to be. It's barely 2:30, and if it were any darker I'd have to go to bed. I had all of these plans for playing in the dirt this weekend. It's still a bit too early for everything to be pretty, but I wandered around out back to see if anything was awake..here's what I found...





I started on Rubie Owl's Sampler yesterday..I got quite a lot done for me. I hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

6 comments:

Margaret said...

Marsha, sorry you didn't get to go out and play in the dirt. :D We, on the other hand, are too hot for my taste. I love your Rubie Owl -- I'm so annoyed. I got my fibers in the mail for Rubie, but not the chart!!!! :(

Sherry said...

Loving your progress on Rubie's Owl! I hope to start on it by the end of the week. Sorry you had a dark weekend. Here in NC, it was absolutely beautiful! A treat for us after so many days of rain and cloudy skies!

Siobhán said...

Marsha, it sounds like we had a similar dark weekend, with the east coast a sunny sandwich between us. ;) I love the pics that you shared. Your pup is adorable! I loooooved seeing the picture of the blue jay. We don't have them in Ireland and, along with cardinals, I really miss seeing them. The dog statue (for lack of a better word) that is up against the fence--too cute! What a neat idea.

Great start on Rubie! I can't wait to get started, too. I should be working on Shores but I might just have to pick out a linen and then, umm, test a few stitches to make sure it's okay. ;)

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to get there at the end of May so we can sit outside and chat amongst your aweseme backyard!! I am so excited! Its so nice out there already! LLLY! Oh, I have the PERFECT place to hang that Rubies Owl too when you are finished. :)

Jan said...

Just wanted to stop by and say hello to you, Marsha. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I will be returning to yours. Love the pics, especially your Alphabet Sampler, I do love my reds too!

Also wanted to say, that your daughter Paulette, is one of my mostest favorite people, not only is she talented but such a sweetheart!:)

Michelle said...

Beautiful start on Rubie. I am so loving that one!