TGIF!
I am so happy to have finally finished Alphabets! I don't think I could ever get tired of red. Now that this one is finished, I'm ready to move along to Plum Street Samplers' Rubies Owl, hopefully this weekend. And I got to see her Adam & Eve, and it is a drop-everything design! Thanks for being with me through this loooong Alphabets design. Will post a framed picture soon.
13 comments:
It's STUNNING!! Very beautiful.
Have a great weekend.
Oooooh, I love it! Great job, Marsha. It is just stunning.
I can't wait to start Rubie Owl! And see the new A&E. Woohoo! :)
Have a great weekend!
Oh it's sooooo gorgeous, Marsha!! I'm still waiting for my Rubie Owl. :( :( And Paulette's Adam and Eve -- could you get her to post a picture for us? lol! I just can't wait to see it!!
Just beautiful, Marsha. I'm a sucker for red too.
Beautiful!!!! Hooray for the finish!!! :o))
GORGEOUS!!!! And it's okay that you put your name on it, even though it will be hanging in my house. No biggie! :)
LLLLLY!
Love your redwork piece, it's so pretty!
I am so excited to see Paulette's A&E piece. Thanks for the tidbit :-).
Woo... it looks fabulous Marsha! But, shame on your for teasing us about Paulette's new A&E sampler.
Beautiful finish Marsha! I'm so glad I just bought this chart! I Love it! :)
P.S. I can't wait to see your progress on Rubie also! :)
Just beautiful! I think Rubies Owl will be my next start also! I can't wait to see Paulette's A&E.
It is sooooo pretty! I have really enjoyed watching your progress on this one. But really, you cannot throw out the phrase about "you should see the new A&E" and then we have to wait. Pouting.
Your Alphabet finish is amazing!! Can I ask where you got the pattern??
Post a Comment