Saturday, April 4, 2009

I love red!

As I mentioned last week...or maybe it was the week before...I found some beautiful red toile fabric at my local quilt shop--The Quilted Moose--and had to have it. I didn't even realize it until a later trip in there that it's HOLIDAY red toile! And I do love the holidays! :-) So I can't wait to have this beauty made up...I took a couple of closeups so you could see the motifs. I will say that Paulette is the one who made me love toile. I'm glad she has a quilt in it already. lol.

8 comments:

Margaret said...

Oh, that fabric made me gasp! It's beautiful! I love red, and I love toile fabric too. :D BTW, did you hear that Barbara Brackman is coming out with fabrics based on William Morris? I love William Morris!!!!

Anne said...

I love the fabric and the fact that it's holiday fabric makes it even better. I can't wait to see what you do with it.

Kim said...

OOOOOH LOVERLY! I LOVE toile too! Go figure! Can't wait to see what you're gonna do with THAT!!! :o)

Sherry said...

What lovely fabric!! do you have any ideas for the type of quilt?

Katrina said...

Gorgeous! Can't wait to see what you make with it.

Anonymous said...

What lovely red fabrics!!!

Paulette said...

I looooooove this fabric... will you be scalloping the edges like the one at QM?

My red toile quilt needs a mate.

Paulette

Michelle said...

This fabric is fabulous! Any idea what line it is? I can't wait to see what you do with it!