TGIF!
I may have been absent, but I've been very busy in the green room this past week. I'm sure you've seen this table runner on Paulette's blog, but I actually have made 3 of them in the past couple of weeks. I'm currently doing the hand work on the binding on the last one, and it's for my Audrey. The fabric is "At Water's Edge" by Blackbird Design. Love it! I still have enough for a pillow, though I'm not sure that will get done.
5 comments:
Marsha, they're so pretty! How do you do that machine quilting and know where to go? It's so cool how you do that! You must be enjoying that lovely Christmas present. :D
Gorgeous Marsha! I love the BBD fabrics, they are so pretty.
It's just so pretty MM! Nothing beats BBD fabrics!! Soooo pretty! Spring is on the way!!! :o)
GOAT FLIPPIN GOODNESSSSS!! I cant WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT to get it!!!!! I love love love you and I cant wait for my pillow in this fab fabric as well! LOL! Sorry Paulette, I have claims over the pillow. Move along now.
I love that meandering stitch!!!!
Paulette
Post a Comment