Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool--and boy am I ever!

My sweet second daughter..Audrey..the baby of the family..the most giving person you could ever hope to meet. Truly. She would do anything for anyone, and I have seen her turn the car around to go back and give someone a handout because she felt sorry for them. She'll spend her last dime on anyone just to make their life a little more pleasurable. She lives to make people happy. I love her so much..she's so sweet...UNTIL TODAY! NOW I'm going to put her up for adoption! Oh..wait..she's almost 30..I guess her husband will want some say so in that. Please check out what she did to her loving, GULLIBLE mother!
http://natalieryansmommy.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Katrina said...

Messy, messy girl! She did get you though didn't she ;-).

Margaret said...

Oh I'm so gullible, I would fall for anything! My brother-in-law gets me all the time, and it's not even April Fool's Day when he does it! lol! So don't feel badly. It just shows you're a caring mother who worries about her daughter. :D

Anonymous said...

APRIL FEWWLS DAYYY!! LLLLLY! :) Aud

Milly~ said...

LOL...! As I tell me daughter, "I'm going to take you back to K-mart and demand a refund!" What a sense of humor!

Siobhán said...

ROFLOL!!! She got you there but good! ;)

Kim said...

I fell for a hand full of April Fool's Day pranks and jokes, and some were funny, but I don't like the kind that make your heart sink with worry and then the prankster says it was a joke. I must be losing my sense of humor, lol.