Thursday, January 8, 2009
To Do List
Good sunny afternoon from Omaha! I have been trying to put together my to-do list from my sewing room, a.k.a. "the green room." I'm one of those people who mark one thing off the list and add 10 more to take its place. But I'm really going to try to tie up some loose ends this year...and start a few new things (like THAT'S ever been a problem). Here are a few of the projects I am lining up...the first picture is a lap quilt that I have pieced..the little green square with the creamy trees is what I will be backing it with. This is from The Yellow Brick Road pattern..just needs to be quilted at this point.
This one is also from the Yellow Brick Road pattern. I do have most of the blocks pieced but yet have to put the rows together.
This bundle of beauties is Mary Englebreit "Isn't Christmas Jolly." I somehow don't see my big-guy husband wanting to sleep under it, so I am not making it for the bed.
I have plenty of table squares and runners planned...
But my first priority will be the Bistro line. I can almost smell the coffee. That's it for now--I didn't feel like photographing the unorganized things going on in there. lol! I hope you all have lots of warm things planned for next winter, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh what wonderful stash enhancements!!!!! Gotta love the Moda!!! Can't wait to see what you make! :o)
Kim, will Email you the pic of what I'm making..be right there..MM
Post a Comment