Sunday, January 11, 2009

Nothing But Fresh Ground...

I sure hate to see the weekend come to a close. I spent most of it working on my coffee quilt. I thought I would never get all those fabrics cut! But seeing even one finished block was worth it. This is block #1 of 20. I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and had plenty of stitching and/or quilting time...

4 comments:

Paulette said...

I forgot to tell you when we talked that this block is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! I need one framed for my kitchen!!!! The colors are fabulous!

Paulette

Michelle said...

Oooh that's pretty! The colors ARE fabulous. If you decide it won't work in your home, you can send it to me. LOL!

Laurie in Iowa said...

It looks fabulous! Can't wait to see the other 19 blocks.

Kim said...

I love it MM! It looks great!!! Love the red! :o)