TGIF! What a perfect day to not have to work. It's yukky chilly and dark outside. I have been stitching most of the day and got to a good stopping place to take a picture of MAB Alphabets. I have 3 more sets to go. I am loving this red!
This brings back memories of when you taught me to stitch. You asked what I was working on and I didn't know the correct name for a sampler. I called it "alphabets." That was also in the days of Aida Cloth. Do you remember?
Beautiful MM!!! I love the red too!!! Your stitching always looks so pressed and pristine! Mine's always a crumpled mess until I'm done...and I use a hoop! Go figure! LOL :o)
5 comments:
You've made some wonderful progress on your sampler.
This brings back memories of when you taught me to stitch. You asked what I was working on and I didn't know the correct name for a sampler. I called it "alphabets." That was also in the days of Aida Cloth. Do you remember?
I love the red in this too. Great progress!
Beautiful MM!!! I love the red too!!! Your stitching always looks so pressed and pristine! Mine's always a crumpled mess until I'm done...and I use a hoop! Go figure! LOL :o)
Marsha, you're making great progress! It is SO pretty!
I love your red sampler! What fiber are you using?
Love your blog too!
Post a Comment