Welcome to December
Has everyone seen Home Alone? I've decided that when it comes to trees and Christmas lights, Kevin is my kind of guy. I would hate to see how many trees I would have if I lived in a mansion with many windows. I live in a rather small house and put up 4 trees, one on each floor. Every year I wonder what idiot bought all of these ornaments! It just dawned on me this year, after all this time, that my kids come home AFTER the trees are put up and then leave BEFORE they are taken down! Hmmm...well, ok, in all fairness, I am sure it's not planned. :-) The tree in the above picture is our main tree--a lot of the ornaments are made by my children--Paulette's and Paul Jr's actually qualify as "vintage" now..isn't that a nice term for old? LoL! The tree in my foyer sits in front of the side-light window by the front door..it is filled with ornaments that loved ones have given to me and just little special ornaments that I like to pick up now and then. If anyone has been on Plum Street Sampler's blog, http://www.plumstreetsamplers.typepad.com/, you probably know that Paulette, my first-born, loves coffee..we both really LOVE good coffee. A few years ago, she bought each one of us StarBucks ornaments..they are sooo cute. Now it has become a tradition for her to get them each year..we also have a couple of Caribou Coffee ornaments..but here is my very favorite one, though I have not seen the one for this year yet. 

3 comments:
Don't worry, I have our 2008 edition Starbucks ornaments right here! I snatched them up as soon as they came out!
I love your Christmas pictures!! The tree looks beautiful, as always.
Love you!
You should love me after what you said about me on your blog! LOLLLLLLLLLLL!
Absolutely beautiful tree,Missy! I won't even bother taking a picture of ours! I have never seen the Starbucks ornaments. Not likely to as it seems I never go 'in' the store anymore! LY!
Post a Comment