I am so loving this week before Christmas. I've been able to get my work finished by early afternoon and have plenty of time for playing. I finally finished my holiday napkins. I found this beautiful fabric online, by Thimbleberries, and it is so soft and pretty. I made 8 of them with my new Dream Machine.
It started to snow again when I went to the kitchen to do some baking..this is my little attack garden ant that Sophie got me several years ago. He reminds me of the little guy on Bug's Life, (was it "Fleck?") and I just decided that I would paint him green this spring. LoL!This is the view from my kitchen window. My favorite thing is to watch the little birds.
Cookie anyone?
3 comments:
what a great post mom! I love the view and the cookies! I cant wait to eat just one! I am not gaining weight this trip home...except if we go to the buffet....chocolate fountain..mmmmmmm.........LLY!
You always do such wonderful things. The napkins are beautiful. The cookies look yummy too. :-) LLLY
Oh I love the napkins. I'm putting that on my to-do list straightaway - holiday napkins!
Post a Comment